- Range of PLC-based Control Panels commonly used in projects, made available as standard offer and normally kept
Ex-stock, ready for installation. Some
features include, Auto-Off-Manual (AOM) Operation Mode, Incoming
MCB, Starter (eg. DOL/ SD/ DS/ VSD), Interlock with Fire Alarm
(24VDC), Weekly Timer, BMS Interface and Modbus
RTU (RS485/ Ethernet) to SCADA systems.
MV Panels - PLC
Local Control Panels for MV Fans and Firemen Remote Panel (FRP) for
residential and industrial buildings. Cable Replacement System with
SP - Control Panels
- Control Panels with special interlocking requirements. Such as
Duty-Standby Aviation Obstruction Lights (AOL), Exhaust Fan
interlock with Kitchen Hood and Exhaust Fan
interlock with Aircon FCU.
- Automates Local Control Panel with PLC controller
- Reducing the use of discrete electrical parts
- More compact and energy efficient Local Control Panels
- 2-Wire Modbus RS485 Network for communication between main FRP and Local Control Panels
For other custom control panels, look no further, call or email us.